Query on Bridging Visa B Application

Uma

I have applied for Contributory Parent Visa for my parents last year and they are currently on Bridging A. i am planning to apply for Bridging B as they need to travel. I have the below queries related to the application.

1. In the Application form, Question 6 , Class of Visa currently held should i specify the Bridging visa A details or should i mention the previously held visitor visa details?.

2. They are planning to travel to India (between feb - mar 2022) to visit extented family and then travel to the US (jul - dec 2022) to visit my sister and her family later in the year. In between those travel they will be back in Australia. Can i add both these travel details in my current application by adding an additional sheet for Q 12. (which asks about intended travel details)

37 minutes ago, Uma said:

2. They are planning to travel to India (between feb - mar 2022) to visit extented family and then travel to the US (jul - dec 2022) to visit my sister and her family later in the year. In between those travel they will be back in Australia. Can i add both these travel details in my current application by adding an additional sheet for Q 12. (which asks about intended travel details)

I believe it is possible to apply for multiple entry.   Otherwise you will need a separate BVB for each trip.

I suggest you also provide strong reasons for needing to make the trip, for instance family business to be attended to or a special occasion to attend.  

Edited by Marisawright

7 hours ago, Marisawright said:

I suggest you also provide strong reasons for needing to make the trip, for instance family business to be attended to or a special occasion to attend.  

Yes, we are seeing a less accommodating approach to BVB applications at the moment and strong reasons are required. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the response. Are you able to help with the below query?

In the Application form, Question 6  - Class of Visa currently held?

should i specify their Bridging visa A details or should i mention their previously held visitor visa details?.

2 minutes ago, Uma said:

Thanks for the response. Are you able to help with the below query?

In the Application form, Question 6  - Class of Visa currently held?

should i specify their Bridging visa A details or should i mention their previously held visitor visa details?.

It’s not a trick question … if you currently only hold a bridging visa A that’s the visa “currently held”. 

• 3 weeks later...