485 refusal

jbeeaar

Hi there I’m wanting advice on a AAT review please.. 
I applied for my 485 visa on the 11 of March 2020 which has been since refused based on incorrect dates on my completion certificate which states the 13th 

I was in contact with the university prior who stated in a letter that upon successful completion of my final two units my completion date is expected to be to 10th of March. This was uploaded in my visa application. I successfully passed these final units and results were published on the 10th so I applied for 485 on the 11th.
I needed to apply for a new visa urgently as my student visa was expiring on the 15th.. 
Later on the 17th March I finally received my offical letter of completion (which was after my student visa would have expired) but the completion date sated was the 13th instead of the 10th.. 

We have been in contact with the university and the only difference between the two dates is that the 10th is when results are published and the 13th is when they’re entered into the system.. so technically my completion date was still the 10th and I would have been unlawful in the country if I had waited for the 17th for the final letter to come in before applying for 485.. 

Is this grounds for a AAT review? Would appreciate any advice Thankyou