AAT Won for 187

zijse

32 minutes ago, XoXo11 said:

So This Priority list That came out this week effects us all ? Who are just waiting for their Visa after AAT win , which took over 2.5 years 
i am so over this , 3 .5 plus years of waiting since application and now this comes up ?

This is a never ending process , That just find new ways to Run you over and over again.

zero accountability , No common sense 

Hope one day It ll change  

current government is showing Public that they are not giving any migration. This is votecard. Playing safe eyeing elections and also putting visa applicants on hold.

15 hours ago, XoXo11 said:

So This Priority list That came out this week effects us all ? Who are just waiting for their Visa after AAT win , which took over 2.5 years 
i am so over this , 3 .5 plus years of waiting since application and now this comes up ?

This is a never ending process , That just find new ways to Run you over and over again.

I am in the same situation, hope this gets sorted out soon😭

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

Not medicals yet, just PCC,

Based on this forum and past experiences I have read here , VISA used to be granted after 45-60 days From nomination AAT approval 

no clue whats going on now AS WE GUYS BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS , what does your agent think is cause for the delay ? 

cant just Blame covid for everything 

14 hours ago, GuRi Perth said:

Hello everyone, just want to share that have you guys checked that from last couple of months processing time jump almost 25 days each month thus this means department have stop processing files.

Yes .. I am w8ting from last 28 months  in WA

On 03/09/2020 at 19:23, XoXo11 said:

Can you please share priority list with us please. 

21 hours ago, XoXo11 said:

Based on this forum and past experiences I have read here , VISA used to be granted after 45-60 days From nomination AAT approval 

no clue whats going on now AS WE GUYS BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS , what does your agent think is cause for the delay ? 

cant just Blame covid for everything 

Nothing agents of Immi can’t do.

Its just about immigration, no one can’t do anything. I’ve asked my about this very long wait and she said it’s taking more than 6 months and that’s it. 

Hi Guys

This is the list of members who are waiting after AAT approved nomination and submitted S56 (Medical,PCC) to Immigration 

1. David got CO allocated and submitted docs already before 2 months , waiting for good news. (Sole Applicant Onshore/ Not RSMS)

2. Welder guys havent got CO allocated yet since nomination approved in March 2020 (Onshore / Secondary applicants Overseas)

3. Laticia   nomination approved in April 2020-CO allocated-Submitted PCC -No news after that. (Sole applicant Onshore)

4. In my case CO allocated and submitted documents(Medical/PCC) asked by CO but no response after March 2020(Onshore/Secondary Applicants overseas)

If there are any one else in same situation please update so we can share knowledge. 

Thanks

Edited by Appy25
Updated information

2 hours ago, Appy25 said:

Hi Guys

This is the list of members who are waiting after AAT approved nomination and submitted S56 (Medical,PCC) to Immigration 

1. David got CO allocated and submitted docs already before 2 months , waiting for good news. (Sole Applicant Onshore/ Not RSMS)

2. Welder guys havent got CO allocated yet since nomination approved in March 2020 (Onshore / Secondary applicants Overseas)

3. Laticia   nomination approved in April 2020-CO allocated-Submitted PCC -No news after that. (Sole applicant Onshore)

4. In my case CO allocated and submitted documents(Medical/PCC) asked by CO but no response after March 2020(Onshore/Secondary Applicants overseas)

If there are any one else in same situation please update so we can share knowledge. 

Thanks

Hi Guys I don’t know anyone else. 
OMG Appy since March? That’s ridiculous... actually I had a baby 2 months ago and they asked me last week about my son’s medical assessment. So I have done in the same week and send back to them. But I didn’t get any information for my medical assessment yet. So they are so confused... asked about my newborn who is born here and didn’t go out... and didn’t asked mines first 😞 

28 minutes ago, Leticia said:

OMG Appy since March? That’s ridiculous... actually I had a baby 2 months ago and they asked me last week about my son’s medical assessment. So I have done in the same week and send back to them. But I didn’t get any information for my medical assessment yet. So they are so confused... asked about my newborn who is born here and didn’t go out... and didn’t asked mines first 😞 

Hi Leticia,

its strange in your case. And yes in my case they have asked my Medical and AFP and asked medical for my wife and 5 yo son who are overseas. I have submitted in march 2020 and after that they never responded.  Did they provide CO contact details in your case or just sent an email from ESPD@homeaffairs

4 hours ago, Appy25 said:

Hi David, Welder, Laticia do you know any one else who is waiting after nomination approved by AAT??

or Have you  got any idea or advice why we are stuck ???

Thanks

Hey , I have been waiting since May as well after AAT win and S56 request

its so annoying Even AAT has no info on this matter , However On Aat Website it states if you are unhappy about the delay by Immi in implementing our decision you may contact Commonwealth ombudsman 

or we can lodge a complaint with immigration Global feedback unit!

I am so irritated with this delay that I might lodge a complaint as well with Ombudsman. 

Well whenever anything goes Wrong in Australia , we Temporary residents are soft Targets! And due to covid we are suffering now due to unemployment rise and internal Quota politics ! That what I feel is going on. 

even though we are already part of Covid 19 recovery as we are still working and paying our Taxes but they would just ignore such facts ! I seriously wish there was someone who can raise such issues for us and question these decision makers. 

hope the waiting will end soon for us as there is hardly anything more we can do

8 hours ago, Leticia said:

Hello Guys.

i am also in same boat, AAT won in March 2020 and Nomination approved, Visa sent back to Immi for reconsideration but after that no contact from Immigration.

infect i sent email to Immi to get acknowledgement letter from Department to issue Medicare for my Son but no response.

at least you guys received medical request, i am also waiting for that.

so painful this waiting period.

and even we dont know what will gonna happen with our files?? 

we are still in lock-down and hospitality hit hardest.  

13 hours ago, Appy25 said:

Hi David, Welder, Laticia do you know any one else who is waiting after nomination approved by AAT??

or Have you  got any idea or advice why we are stuck ???

Thanks

Hi Appy, 

No advise yet, my MA is just saying to wait and be patient. 

Edited by David08