AAT Won for 187

zijse

Dear Retail Manager Applicants 

I am inviting all the applicants who’s nomination have been refuse on Retail Manager occupation. Please leave the details of your 

nomination and visa application date

refusal date

AAT application date

if anybody call for hearing or knock from AAT, please mention the date.

And most importantly mention the State name for nomination.

As a result we will know about the time frame of AAT and can assume when ours application will pick up. 
TIA

Edited by Samio

On 04/07/2020 at 17:12, Samio said:

🤓

187 RSMS Direct Entry - Onshore - QLD - Retail Manager - HIGH Risk - 2pax

RCB, Nomination, and Visa lodged 18/01/2017

RCB approved 23/01/2017

Nomination refusal 12/01/2018

Appeal to AAT for nomination refusal 15/01/2018

Visa refusal 23/02/2018

Lodged appeal to AAT for visa refusal 25/02/2018

Further documents requested by AAT 04/07/2020

Documents WILL submitted BY 12/7/2020

Waiting...

• Like 2

On 04/07/2020 at 17:12, Samio said:

Dear Retail Manager Applicants 

I am inviting all the applicants who’s nomination have been refuse on Retail Manager occupation. Please leave the details of your 

nomination and visa application date

refusal date

AAT application date

if anybody call for hearing or knock from AAT, please mention the date.

And most importantly mention the State name for nomination.

As a result we will know about the time frame of AAT and can assume when ours application will pick up. 
TIA

RCB approved 23/01/2017

Visa refusal 23/02/2018

Waiting...

On 07/07/2020 at 13:58, Vijay avichal said:

RCB approved 23/01/2017

Visa refusal 23/02/2018

Waiting...

It has taken a long time for you. Hope you will be okay. Please share the outcome whenever you can. I lodge my 187 nomination and visa 2017. But department refused both on 2019. Applied AAT same year. Still waiting no reply from AST. State NT. 

I applied 309/100 partner visa  March 2018

refused April 2018 due to them not receiving any of the 100 documents attached for some reason

applied for appeal June 2018  still waiting  hopefully hear something soon  don’t know how much longer can wait  

On 27/05/2020 at 09:01, september cook 2017 said:

yes , got visa refusal as a cook . i applied to AAT may 2019 and still no news. i dont know how long it would take to go for hearing 

Hi, can i please ask what was the reason for your visa refusal and What was the decision on your nomination, which state? Thanks

20 minutes ago, Greyz said:

Hi guys

I want to wish all of you nothing but the best as you continur waiting for giod news.

Mine came through this morning.

Hi Greyz,

Just a quick question, how how long did the immigration took to approve your application after you submitted the documents? Also which state? Thanks 

• Like 1

Position: Personal Assistant

State: NT

Visa and nomination: May 2018

RCB: 2019. Had to wait for few months to have enough time 

Nomination Refused May 2019 reason being not a genuine need

AAT applied June 2019

May 2020 AAT Hearing for like 40mins and the member said all was good.

Two days later nomination is approved by immi and they asked for more information: PAYG 3yrs, Payslips, educational qualifications, past job referral & recommendations, updated resume, org chart, some other financials submitted during hearing

Documents submitted on 25/6/2020.

Visa granted today

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 4

On 14/07/2020 at 18:13, Greyz said:

Position: Personal Assistant

State: NT

Visa and nomination: May 2018

RCB: 2019. Had to wait for few months to have enough time 

Nomination Refused May 2019 reason being not a genuine need

AAT applied June 2019

May 2020 AAT Hearing for like 40mins and the member said all was good.

Two days later nomination is approved by immi and they asked for more information: PAYG 3yrs, Payslips, educational qualifications, past job referral & recommendations, updated resume, org chart, some other financials submitted during hearing

Documents submitted on 25/6/2020.

Visa granted today

Hi mate. First of all congratulations on your successful journey after all the obstacles on your PR pathway. My application is from NT as well  but the occupation is Retail Manager. Do you have any idea when they can pick up my files in AAT? Thanks in advance. 

Nomination and Visa applied in November 2017

Refusal of nomination June 2019

187 Visa Refusal July 2019

AAT application for nomination and visa refusal on June and July 2019

Still waiting. No response yet. 
State : NT

Hi 

Hope you all are Safe and Healthy

Just want to check if any one have already nomination approved by AAT and Immigration but still waiting for approval of visa after submitting documents(Including Medical) asked by CO. I havent got any reply on my visa application process after CO asked for documents which I submitted on time. Its almost 3 months. 

My Nomination was approved by AAT and Visa application remitted back to immigration in March 2020 but nothing after that..

Please share if you are in same situation.

Thanks

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Appy25 said:

Hi 

Just want to check if any one have already nomination approved by AAT and Immigration but still waiting for approval of visa after submitting documents(Including Medical) asked by CO. I havent got any reply on my visa application process after CO asked for documents which I submitted on time. Its almost 3 months. 

My Nomination was approved by AAT and Visa application remitted back to immigration in March 2020 but nothing after that..

Thanks

Seems like everything is on hold at the moment. Mine nominations approved March but still nothing heard so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rajat Babbar said:
9 hours ago, WelderGuy5 said:
Seems like everything is on hold at the moment. Mine nominations approved March but still nothing heard so far.

Guys just a lil curiosity.. if nomination is approved then how much in Percentage you have won the battle.. just an idea I want..

Generally said that all done but taking time at the moment. 

13 hours ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Have you submitted documents for visa applications if any asked by CO? Do you have and secondary applicant included in application who is overseas? In my case my wife and child are included in application and they both are overseas. Do you have any Idea or advice how long it going to take?

19 minutes ago, Appy25 said:

Have you submitted documents for visa applications if any asked by CO? Do you have and secondary applicant included in application who is overseas? In my case my wife and child are included in application and they both are overseas. Do you have any Idea or advice how long it going to take?

No CO alloted yet. Yep kids and wife is overseas and included in my application. Waiting for my updates as well.

On 17/07/2020 at 23:16, Appy25 said:

Hi 

Thanks

Wow that’s a long time, I had my nomination approved in May 2020 and I submitted all the documents requested by immigration over 3weeks ago. I think you should contact IMMI. May I ask what state have you applied from? Thanks 

1 hour ago, WelderGuy5 said:

No CO alloted yet. Yep kids and wife is overseas and included in my application. Waiting for my updates as well.

After gathering information from too many applicants like you and me in same situation I formed an opinion that if your visa application is pending with immigration after March 2020 and you have a secondary applicants included in your application who are overseas than you have to wait little longer. And I think it is because department do not want to add more residents or immediate family members of residents in travel waiting list. Its just my concluded version but any registered MA can advice on it better.

Hope we reunite with our family soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David08 said:

Wow that’s a long time, I had my nomination approved in May 2020 and I submitted all the documents requested by immigration over 3weeks ago. I think you should contact IMMI. May I ask what state have you applied from? Thanks 

I contacted Immigration too many times but every time they just give standard reply " We can not advice any thing on process time and We dont have access to your file".

They allocated special email address for RSMS visa applications but again same automated reply coming from them that they do not advice on any status inquiry.  There is no any other way to contact CO.

I am form WA -Retail Manager.

Please dont forget to update here if you get good news soon. 

Best of luck