AAT Won for 187

zijse

7 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

187 direct entry in June 2016. Not sure if it is requirement now though. As far as I know it doesn’t apply to my case.

ok i applied for 186 but i got refused last year april. All the best to you i hope you will soon get your pr

On 04/07/2019 at 14:53, MNT said:

Hello everyone...  

let me give you all a good Lunchtime dessert...

received my GOLDEN MAIL an hour ago... I’ll attach my entire case below...

RETAIL MANAGER - South Australia 

RCB - 07/2016

RCB Approved - 08/2016

Nom & Visa Applied - 09/2016

Nom Refused - 12/2017 (as usual u all know the fake reason they gave)

Visa Refused - 01/2018 (due to Nomination Refusal)

Appealed at AAT Nomination 01/2018 and AAT Visa 02/2018

Received an email in 03/2019 from AAT to submit for information regarding the business (my agent only know what documents, since it’s My Company Business privacy). 

We submitted them via email to AAT on the 15/04/2019 same day NOMINATION got approved without any hearing.

My Visa file sent back to IMMI on the 26/04/2019. 

CASE OFFICER allocated on 26/04/2019 and requested for S56, Medicals, AFP and PCC from Overseas for my wife.

submitted them on the 9/05/2019

and finally today I am here In front of you all as an Australian Permanent Resident.

dont loose your hopes, your day is coming guys...

Many many congratulations MNT,

I was closely following your case. It has given me immense hope.Thank you for being so supportive to everyone putting their queries here. So happy for you, best regards. I hope and pray for everyone here.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Vishnu13 said:

Many many congratulations MNT,

I was closely following your case. It has given me immense hope.Thank you for being so supportive to everyone putting their queries here. So happy for you, best regards. I hope and pray for everyone here.

Hi Vishnu

Can you please confirm what was the reasons for your refusal.

2 hours ago, Benz2018 said:

Won mrt 15 days ago 

any one tell us in how many days  department ask for documents again ie. afp and medical etc

and they need first applicant ielts again or not 

Hi Benzz 

may i confirm the reason of your refusal can you please share with me

On 24/07/2019 at 23:03, saishilpa said:

Hi Vishnu

Can you please confirm what was the reasons for your refusal.

Hi Shilpa,

reason:

business is not in profit hence cannot afford to pay salary for the next two years.

irregular rest payment.

restaurant manager vic

11 hours ago, Vishnu13 said:

Hi Shilpa,

reason:

business is not in profit hence cannot afford to pay salary for the next two years.

irregular rest payment.

restaurant manager vic

Hi vishnu 

i could not understand your meaning by irregular rest payment

thanks

shilpa

On 26/07/2019 at 10:42, saishilpa said:

Hi Sazid 

can you please tell me the reason for your refusal

thanks

Hi Saishilpa,

My reason for refusal as usual Retail supervisor position.

Applied AAT Feb, 2018

WA.

Nothing heard back as of today from AAT. 

1 hour ago, sazid.au said:

Hi Saishilpa,

My reason for refusal as usual Retail supervisor position.

Applied AAT Feb, 2018

WA.

Nothing heard back as of today from AAT. 

Ok may i know how your training benchmark was paid. I mean on recent sbs or just before the application 

On 16/04/2019 at 14:44, MNT said:

Yeah seriously man, who would think AAT will make a decision  within 4hours? Because updated business documents were submitted to AAT portal by my agent on Friday late night at 10pm. Then Monday at 9am only they open for process, by 1pm, I got the Nomination Approved by AAT. 

Its all on your agent’s argument. I can highly recommend my Agent for this kind of work..if your documents are clean and if ur refusal reason is similar to mine/unfair, then you can approach him, because he has the letter format and everything what we submitted to AAT, how to handle these case. 

What is your exact reason for Refusal? Let’s see if I can help you with anything....

Please can you tell me your agent name 

On 05/06/2019 at 22:04, Wai said:

My visa got refused on Jan 2018, and I applied AAT feb 2018. After 14 months I got request further information letter from AAT and ask me to provide evidence with 10 days. As the time was too rush and it also Easter holiday on that period, my agent had 4 days off in a row so he ask for the extension from AAT and I got another 1 week to prepare information.

my refused reason was IMMI thought my duties related on supervisor not manager, so I focused mainly on my tasks and give them all necessary evident to prove I was handling manager role. But your agent should guide you and give you direction. AAT will tell you in this letter what you should provide and so does your agent should clearly tell you based on the letter. 

Hi wai

may i know the result from aat in your case

On 26/07/2019 at 12:39, saishilpa said:

Hi vishnu 

i could not understand your meaning by irregular rest payment

thanks

shilpa

Like the amount was not same each time.

but my agent says that it is not a big deal, as it is all under regulations.

Thanks,

On 18/07/2019 at 17:53, Cippalippa said:

Hey there, after been contacted by aat, my lawyer finally submitted all supporting documents yesterday. Now we wait... hopefully we hear something soon.

Do you guys know if the office that review the documents is in the same State of where you applied from or it goes to a central office?

Hi Cippalippa, 

Do you have any update after submitting documents to AAT? 

On 12/02/2018 at 09:39, Ps1969 said:

My Ma confirmed that AAT will accept my appeal .... But I am not very convinced about this current situation ...it is not so easy to leave the country within 28 day ..when I have been living here for 8 years with my family...it is very hard..so please let me know your opinion...I will have to act accordingly

I’m in the same situation I’ve been living here for 8 years too now immi says 28 days to leave the country...