Hi everybody!

Since I studied in Australia for half a year I have the desire to move there. The last couple of years I studied psychology in my home country Belgium and before I get assessed by the APS I would like to know what my changes are for getting accredited. I will outline my trajectory to give you guys an idea of my situation:

• 2012 - 2016 (4 years of studying, including half a year in Australia at UTS): studied Bachelor and Master in Communication Sciences
  • 2017 (februari) - 2019 (1,5 years of studying): Preparation program in Psychology (in Belgium it is possible to obtain the bachelor in psychology after communication sciences by doing a preparation program)
  • 2019-2021 (2 years of studying): Masters in psychology which included 1000 hours of supervised practice with 70% of client focused work

I'm accredited in my home country now and already working a couple of months as a clinical psychologist. In total I studied around 7,5 years, but I might not have enough supervised experience. Hope some of you can help me! Thanks a lot! :)

2021-Pathways-to-Registration.pdf

It might be the years of studying psychology which will be your downfall - only way to find out is to ask the APS if your degree is enough  for visa purposes and AHPRA if you would be registrable.  Trying to second guess either of them is pretty fruitless.