Received 2nd vac invoice yesterday and payed but got s56 today.

Hi all,

I received an email request me to pay 2nd vac English for my wife and I payed yesterday. Today I got a s56 requesting me to redo my afp and ask me to include my informal English name in the afp, I notice that they are two different Case Officers. 

does anyone know is this normal? Isn’t asking for 2nd vac payment usually the last step of the process?

Any help is highly appreciated.  Thank you in advance. 

On 19/05/2021 at 17:06, Hell’sKitcheN said:

Hi all,

I received an email request me to pay 2nd vac English for my wife and I payed yesterday. Today I got a s56 requesting me to redo my afp and ask me to include my informal English name in the afp, I notice that they are two different Case Officers. 

does anyone know is this normal? Isn’t asking for 2nd vac payment usually the last step of the process?

Any help is highly appreciated.  Thank you in advance. 

Unfortunately the file does not remain with the same case officer throughout the process.

Once one case officer makes a request it goes back into the system and a different case officer will get the file after that.

3 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

Unfortunately the file does not remain with the same case officer throughout the process.

Once one case officer makes a request it goes back into the system and a different case officer will get the file after that.

Thank you for the answer, appreciate it.