Nomination is refused

Ind55

My Employer nomination is refused hence my visa applications are automatically withdrawn and I've been offered to apply for refund.

My employer has filed an application in AAT against the decision derived in my nomination application.

In case if AAT is successful, will my visa applications be reconsidered or I have to apply for a new visa application ? If it will be re-considered then what will be the situation of payment if I have already opt for refund ? What about the documents ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/12/2020 at 23:46, Ind55 said:

My Employer nomination is refused hence my visa applications are automatically withdrawn and I've been offered to apply for refund.

My employer has filed an application in AAT against the decision derived in my nomination application.

In case if AAT is successful, will my visa applications be reconsidered or I have to apply for a new visa application ? If it will be re-considered then what will be the situation of payment if I have already opt for refund ? What about the documents ?

If you withdrew your visa application, it cannot be reconsidered by the AAT.

Your employer appealing the case may be a waste of time and money.

It appears you may have ticked the wrong boxes when you applied for your visa.

Some professional advice would be wise, although it may already be too late.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...