myVEVO

Southlander

Just want to know what exactly "my vevo" does. Essentially will it allow you to check if your visa has been granted without harassing your agent to check every 5 minutes. If you have applied for an evisitor visa previously would that mean your details should be there should you create an account, and subsequently any further visas therefore show up accordingly. Also does this effect your current application with your agent or are they separate, don't want to create one an the agent says you shouldn't have done that.

I really just want to check the visa grant status myself without having to ask. Is this the right app or is it the my immiaccount thing that they  control which is what is needed thereafter. 

56 minutes ago, Southlander said:

Just want to know what exactly "my vevo" does. Essentially will it allow you to check if your visa has been granted without harassing your agent to check every 5 minutes. If you have applied for an evisitor visa previously would that mean your details should be there should you create an account, and subsequently any further visas therefore show up accordingly. Also does this effect your current application with your agent or are they separate, don't want to create one an the agent says you shouldn't have done that.

I really just want to check the visa grant status myself without having to ask. Is this the right app or is it the my immiaccount thing that they  control which is what is needed thereafter. 

No idea, but what I can say is that I've never heard of an agent that isn't on the phone/email within 30 minutes of receiving a piece of correspondence related to a visa application.

All you'll achieve is that you'll keep checking and see nothing changing. Trust your agent it is after all what you are paying them for.

• Like 1

Cheers, I don't disagree. Our agents have been on the ball so no concerns there 👍. The last 6 months I've emailed them just twice, basic response was covid causing delays and will come back to us when they hear something. So not chasing daily as such. 

I really want to know if anyone has used the myVEVO app and what it actually does?

VEVO allows you (or your agent, employer, university, another Government Dept etc) to check the validity and conditions of your current in-effect visa. It is visa specific (you match a travel document number with a unique application identifier), rather than a personal "account" so if you don't have a visa it will give a nil return. 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/already-have-a-visa/check-visa-details-and-conditions/check-conditions-online