"Last Updated" date in immi account changed but no change in "Received" status

Hi,

I have submitted 190 state nominated visa application in march using immi account. The "last updated" date has changed to June but the status still shows as "Received". Any idea how to intrepret this change in "last updated" date. I don't think any case officer has looked at the application otherwise the status would have changed to 'Assessment'. 

Thanks for reading my post.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 24/08/2020 at 10:06, SkilledApplicant said:

Hi,

I have submitted 190 state nominated visa application in march using immi account. The "last updated" date has changed to June but the status still shows as "Received". Any idea how to intrepret this change in "last updated" date. I don't think any case officer has looked at the application otherwise the status would have changed to 'Assessment'. 

Thanks for reading my post.

You may have done medicals which automatically update on the system

• Like 1

On 22/11/2021 at 06:22, aq29 said:

After how long did you get the final decision after the date updated?

I don't think anyone can answer that. There is no pattern or timeline really from when it changes to received to further assessment. I guess the only thing you could say is that when it changes to "further assessment" that a Case officer has opened the file and is reviewing the documents. I would then expect to hear from the office within a month or so with the outcome or to request extra documents. Those of us who have "received" status are just in a big queue I'm afraid and we just need to sit tight and wait for our turn 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 16/06/2022 at 04:34, PK77 said:

Hi ,

Same with me. In my Immi account, lat update is showing as 26th Nov 2021 but I gave medicals on 29th Dec 2021. Did you got any update regarding your application ?

Same bro! Any update???? Please please reply