VACCU timeframe for 600 VISA

Ellie87

Hi just wanting to ask if anyone has had any luck getting a 600 through VACCU recently? I cannot find much online when it comes to VACCU. Case was sent there early April 2020. Medical completed as soon as the clinics in London opened early June. I guess with Covid doom and gloom I'm just after some sort of glimmer of hope that these are still being processed for tourist visa's. Any tips or time frames would be hugely appreciated. I feel like we are up against a brick wall some days, being apart since September last year 😞

Thanks for your time.

11 hours ago, Ellie87 said:

Hi just wanting to ask if anyone has had any luck getting a 600 through VACCU recently? I cannot find much online when it comes to VACCU. Case was sent there early April 2020. Medical completed as soon as the clinics in London opened early June. I guess with Covid doom and gloom I'm just after some sort of glimmer of hope that these are still being processed for tourist visa's. Any tips or time frames would be hugely appreciated. I feel like we are up against a brick wall some days, being apart since September last year 😞

Thanks for your time.

They are being processed but only for those applying for exemptions to the travel ban to enter Australia - such as a defacto or married partners of an Australian PR or Citizen. i have no idea in relation to VACCU though, i guess these take longer under normal circumstances anyways, and are just taking even longer now. I applied for a 600 for my partner last week and not heard anything yet, other people have heard back within a couple of days. I heard a rumour it can take up to 4 weeks to get a decision on the exemption. I hope you hear something soon, I feel for you, I am preparing myself for the possibility of returning to Australia without my partner 😞 its super stressfull