Contributory Parent Visa 143 application process

Anash6

On 20/05/2020 at 17:47, Ann.J said:

Thank you for your reply Marissa, I have to confess that this is not a UK related move but as this is the best forum I have found I have piggy-backed off it. They have their own private medical aid and pensions. They will probably buy into a retirement village in Australia (after I've worked out what 'lease for life' entails). 

If they were to apply onshore, what visa would they come in on and stay on?

@Ann.J, if they are not coming from the UK, then check the reciprocal agreement between their country of residence and Australia, to see what they would be entitled to.  Also check what their private medical insurance would cover once they are no longer resident in their own country, as it can affect their entitlement. They will be able to take out an overseas visitors policy in Australia (they won't be eligible for the normal Australian medical insurance policies).   

• 10 months later...

Hi there

I am hoping someone can help me out.

My mother is applying for 143. what should she fill out if we dont have the correct DOB of her siblings. can we just leave blank?

and on sponsorship form 80  - Q19 - Do they mean last 2 employment in last 2 financial years? where can i mention of the current employment?

Do i have to attach my bank statement,payslips with the file?

Thanks