my company went under while sponsored visa is under appeal

au102

Currently on a bridging visa A and have been for over 2 years. I was awaiting decision from the AAT after my first application for sponsorship with my company was refused .The company has now gone into liquidation. Any idea what this means for me ? 

Interested to see if anyone has information on this. 

I’m on appeal for PR application and currently still employed but would like to know if COVID has an adverse effect on the business will AAT hold this against us? 

also, I have contacted my agent asking this but this forum and the agents here tend to be quicker as replies than her 🙄

Edited by lnicolson

On 02/04/2020 at 19:36, lnicolson said:

Interested to see if anyone has information on this. 

I’m on appeal for PR application and currently still employed but would like to know if COVID has an adverse effect on the business will AAT hold this against us? 

also, I have contacted my agent asking this but this forum and the agents here tend to be quicker as replies than her 🙄

Under which grounds your pr had been refused?

Currently on a bridging visa A and have been for over 2 years. I was awaiting decision from the AAT after my first application for sponsorship with my company was refused .The company has now gone into liquidation. Any idea what this means for me ? 

How could the company sponsor you if they have gone into liquidation?
I’d suggest speaking to your RMA as soon as possible!