Hi everyone! 
Im Emma! 
im looking to return back to Oz next year (Jan 2021) i am a former PR of Australia as my family returned in 2008 after 6 months of being there. I am 19 turning 20 now. I’ll be 20 by the time i go. Im finishing my equivalent to the tertiary qualification at college. I have had internships and then will look for job in marketing (what i study) here after summer. When do you suggest lodging my application if i want to go in January? Considering I don’t meet residency requirements?. Also when it says “personal ties - you have an intention to reside in Australia” what does that entail? I want to live there but im not sure how to support evidence. However my profession is on the skilled lists and i have reasons of how it’ll be beneficial to Australia - should i look for a job before I lodge my application considering that the processing times vary? And i have a reason for absence. Does anyone have any idea when roughly I should submit my application? 

Thanks guys! Stay well! 

The RRV is a Resident's Return Visa - it's intended for people who have already settled in Australia, who need to travel.  A returning resident would be able to show that they'd kept their home in Australia, or they had friends or close relatives, or a job waiting.   You've got none of those things, and that means you might struggle to get one.

Have you had a WHV (Working Holiday Visa) already?   If not, then it might be worth applying for one. It would let you travel to Australia, rent a flat and get a job - and then you would have ties.

However - and this is very important! - you need to make sure that the WHV wouldn't cancel your PR.   I know you can't hold two visas at the same time, so it's possible it would.  I'd say you need a consultation with an expert, like Westly Russel (who replied to your post).