Will 300 visa allow entry

My partner has just been granted a 300 visa, and is scheduled to fly London -> Perth -> Brisbane (with Qantas) on 6th April.

After this news announcement last night she's going to try to bring this forward:
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/qantas-and-jetstar-to-suspend-all-international-flights

However I've just seen this:
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australia-announces-travel-ban-on-all-non-citizens-and-non-residents

Assuming she can move to an earlier flight, will she be allowed in? Even leaving on Friday UK time means arriving on Saturday night after the ban.

3 hours ago, thunderstruck421 said:

My partner has just been granted a 300 visa, and is scheduled to fly London -> Perth -> Brisbane (with Qantas) on 6th April.

After this news announcement last night she's going to try to bring this forward:
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/qantas-and-jetstar-to-suspend-all-international-flights

However I've just seen this:
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australia-announces-travel-ban-on-all-non-citizens-and-non-residents

Assuming she can move to an earlier flight, will she be allowed in? Even leaving on Friday UK time means arriving on Saturday night after the ban.

Assuming he can get a flight he should still be OK. The reason I say that is that the previous restrictions (which only applied to China, Iran, Republic of Korea and Italy) did allow in Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, New Zealand Citizens Resident in Australia and "immediate family members of Australian citizens and permanent residents including spouses, minor dependants and legal guardians"  which I would assume includes the 300 visa. Obviously Australian immigration will have their own ideas as to whether or not your partner's visa fits into that category and they haven't published any guidance as to the latest measures (their website was last updated on 15th March) but it's likely the same rules will apply.

21 hours ago, Ken said:

Assuming he can get a flight he should still be OK. The reason I say that is that the previous restrictions (which only applied to China, Iran, Republic of Korea and Italy) did allow in Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, New Zealand Citizens Resident in Australia and "immediate family members of Australian citizens and permanent residents including spouses, minor dependants and legal guardians"  which I would assume includes the 300 visa. Obviously Australian immigration will have their own ideas as to whether or not your partner's visa fits into that category and they haven't published any guidance as to the latest measures (their website was last updated on 15th March) but it's likely the same rules will apply.

Her chances of getting in don't look good. This is the latest from the Dept of Home Affairs website and it looks as if their definition of an immediate family member has been narrowed and in any case doesn't apply to temporary visa holders without jumping through some hoops:

An immediate family member of Australian citizens and permanent residents

Details

In this case, immediate family means:

• spouses
  • dependents
  • legal guardians

Without visa - You can't come to Australia until you have a visa. Apply for a visa and include proof (such as your marriage certificate, your birth certificate or birth certificate for your children). If we let you travel, you will need to self-isolate for 14 days, at home or in a hotel.

With a temporary visa (except for Partner and Child visa holders) - Attach proof (such as your marriage certificate, evidence of your de-facto relationship such as shared finances or property, your birth certificate or birth certificate for your children) and submit this form. Do not travel until we advise that you can. If we let you travel, you will need to self-isolate for 14 days, at home or in a hotel.

Partner and Child visa holders (except Prospective Marriage visa holders) can come to Australia. You will need to self-isolate for 14 days, at home or in a hotel