How long for TRA to reply ?

RaT

Guest tony and sheena

I thought it was twenty days and a few days either side for posting, if so, it shouldn't be long now.

Good luck

Sheena

Guest tony and sheena

Mmm I dunno, but I think it's the most difficult part, once you get it out of the way you can relax a little, then the waiting game begins again.:SLEEP::SLEEP:

Sheena

Guest gothicqueen

mIne took exactly 4 weeks, from them being sent to getting them back (Through the agent) my agent said that was about average, compared with last year when they were taking up to 6 months!!

mIne took exactly 4 weeks, from them being sent to getting them back (Through the agent) my agent said that was about average, compared with last year when they were taking up to 6 months!!

hi,there yep mine was the same as gothicqueen,4 wks,(with agent).shouldn't be too long now.Hardest part out the way although waiting is bad.ShellXx:jiggy:

Well guess what arrived in the post Today !! A successful response from the TRA ! Their original receipt was dated 3rd July, and letter was dated 17th, so total of 14 days plus postage. Now just waiting for IELTS results...!!

Well guess what arrived in the post Today !! A successful response from the TRA ! Their original receipt was dated 3rd July, and letter was dated 17th, so total of 14 days plus postage. Now just waiting for IELTS results...!!

thats fab news,:biglaugh: rat all the best shelljXx

Guest sazzle76

OOH not taking too long then... its getting all the flippin info together thats taking us over 2 months! waiting for p60s from 1996 and letters from city and guilds to confirm OHs apprenticeship. The skills ass is definately the worse part. I dont think I will stress as much once we pass this (we will pass we will pass!!!) lol

I didn't send any P60's, I had a letter from my current employer (past 11 years) confirming my job and what exactly I do (fits in perfectly with the Aus job), my original Apprenticeship completion certificate was lost, I was unable to get another, so did a stat declaration as per the TRA forms, did have the original C&Guids certificates from during the apprenticeship though, and copies of my professional qualifications, it was obviously enough as it passed ! I think a lot depends on the profession you are in. Mine fitted exactly to the auss equivalent, and the qualifications I have are internationally recognised so made it easier.If you are in doubt give the TRA a call, I found them very help full.

Guest sazzle76
I didn't send any P60's, I had a letter from my current employer (past 11 years) confirming my job and what exactly I do (fits in perfectly with the Aus job), my original Apprenticeship completion certificate was lost, I was unable to get another, so did a stat declaration as per the TRA forms, did have the original C&Guids certificates from during the apprenticeship though, and copies of my professional qualifications, it was obviously enough as it passed ! I think a lot depends on the profession you are in. Mine fitted exactly to the auss equivalent, and the qualifications I have are internationally recognised so made it easier.If you are in doubt give the TRA a call, I found them very help full.

Thanx RaT

we have all certs but TRA dont recognise NVQs, we got a national crafts certificate so hope this will be ok. we done the stat dec which agent said is great, just need refs from his boss who he did apprenticeship for as company is no more.

I think we will pass... well HOPE just that it takes so long to get all the info together and dont wanna miss anything out. what profession you in? how long did it take for TRA to reply?

cheers sal

Archived