Where to start.....Adelaide?

Vanessababa

Hi

Hope everyone is well? 🙂

I have all documentation now ready to upload and send over the application for Citizen by Descent, fingers crossed 🤞

Looking at different areas in Adelaide and really like  Henely Beach, Port Noarlunga and Hallett Cove, as I have an 11 year old would anyone have advice on these areas?

x

Hi, here's hoping you can get the citizenship! We used to live in Hallett Cove and Morphett Vale (not too far away from there either). Port Noarlunga is a poorer area to be honest (apologies to anyone living there), Hallett Cove is better but has its problems. Henley Beach is considerably upmarket compared to those other two areas...

58 minutes ago, BobHatton said:

Hi, here's hoping you can get the citizenship! We used to live in Hallett Cove and Morphett Vale (not too far away from there either). Port Noarlunga is a poorer area to be honest (apologies to anyone living there), Hallett Cove is better but has its problems. Henley Beach is considerably upmarket compared to those other two areas...

Henley Beach was the first place we stayed in Australia when we arrived.  I bet it’s changed now 

Thank you so much for your reply 😊

Would you have any recommendations to any other areas? Ideally would like an area where there is a lovely community feel especially having an 11year old, good secondary school and the ability to be near some shops/restaurants? I would be looking at employment in Adelaide so need to be able to commute?

Many thanks again x

Thank you all 🥰

After some research I am considering Brisbane, I am currently a Telemarking Manager and would be looking at call centre jobs and there seems to be more opportunities there?

So any advice is so very gratefully appreciated.  My initial rental income would be around the 500$ mark until we buy xx