Employment in nominated occupation

Lambert

Hi all,

I filled out my application and submitted already but worried I did a part wrong.

Give details of employment undertaken during the 10 year period before the invitation to lodge this application.

Is the applicant claiming points for this employment?

No

Is this employment related to the nominated position?

Yes

Has the applicant been employed overseas in their nominated occupation or a closely related occupation at a skilled level, immediately before invitation to lodge this application?

Yes

Duration of overseas Less than 3 years in the past 10 years

I put Yes as it was linked to my nominated position but not claiming points and it wasn't assessed by AITSL. Do I have to gather evidence now due to me putting yes?

Thanks

Edited by Lambert

44 minutes ago, Lambert said:

Hi all,

I filled out my application and submitted already but worried I did a part wrong.

Give details of employment undertaken during the 10 year period before the invitation to lodge this application.

No

Yes

Has the applicant been employed overseas in their nominated occupation or a closely related occupation at a skilled level, immediately before invitation to lodge this application?

Yes

I put Yes as it was linked to my nominated position but not claiming points and it wasn't assessed by AITSL. Do I have to gather evidence now due to me putting yes?

Thanks

That's my personal opinion, but you haven't claimed for those years, so I wouldn't worry about it. Unless there was a question explicitly saying something along the lines of 'is the applicant claiming points for this'...

1 minute ago, DukeNinja said:

That's my personal opinion, but you haven't claimed for those years, so I wouldn't worry about it. Unless there was a question explicitly saying something along the lines of 'is the applicant claiming points for this'...

Thank you. The question which said is the applicant claiming points I put No

On 15/01/2020 at 15:58, Lambert said:

Hi all,

No

Yes

Yes

Thanks

I did the same and provided the evidence. I wasn't claiming any points but Victoria as my sponsoring state required at least 2 years of experience so that's why I uploaded all evidence. I don't think it would be a big deal for you, the worst that can happen is they'll contact you for the documents.