Pcv 143

MOSODO

We managed with our 23 year old.  This was 5 years ago.  He was in FT education completing a masters degree. His bank address was our home as was his driving license as his term time address was not his permanent place of residence and was not mentioned on the form.  We had also been transferring money to him every month.

The key things seemed to be that he was essentially living with us and financially dependent on us via a monthly allowance.  We did not mention the student loan (pitiful though it was) as it is not income, it is a debt.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, rammygirl said:

We managed with our 23 year old.  This was 5 years ago.  He was in FT education completing a masters degree. His bank address was our home as was his driving license as his term time address was not his permanent place of residence and was not mentioned on the form.  We had also been transferring money to him every month.

The key things seemed to be that he was essentially living with us and financially dependent on us via a monthly allowance.  We did not mention the student loan (pitiful though it was) as it is not income, it is a debt.

Hi rammygirl

how old your dependent sibling at time of lodging PVC 143? Did your sibling get pvc 143 with your parents?

44 minutes ago, MELBNGSM said:

Okay! I think I understand this one now a little bit better.

For AOS you need to show 2 years of income (or say last financial year and the current financial year income). Since you are already in Australia for few years and got your PR I assume you are a skilled migrant and have Australian income. So this "may not be an issue for you". But always best to ask! 😄 

I just got PR recently on general skill category in November 2019, just  few weeks ago. But last five year living here temporarily. Did I have to wait two years PR or not. If two years PR wait. My current 22 years old sister going to be 24 years old . So she not eligible to include pvc application. right?

two years income from sponsor is required at time of lodging pvc application or at time of requesting AoS? 

15 minutes ago, MOSODO said:

I just got PR recently on general skill category in November 2019, just  few weeks ago. But last five year living here temporarily. Did I have to wait two years PR or not. If two years PR wait. My current 22 years old sister going to be 24 years old . So she not eligible to include pvc application. right?

two years income from sponsor is required at time of lodging pvc application or at time of requesting AoS? 

AoS will be when they want you to provide for evidence for it. So it will be at the time of assessment. By that time who knows what rules will apply for AoS. Maybe they will make the bond a mandatory requirement as compared to now which is discretionary. 

The main point is by including your sister you dont want to impact all 3 applicants. 

You  - if single what is your income, if you live in your own home, your debts, if you have a spouse and if he/she is working, if you have any children.... AoS is becomming harder as cost of living in Australia is one of the highest in the world. 

Your parents 2 adults

Your Sister and her circumstances.

You can take a chance and just go for it. 

1 hour ago, rammygirl said:

Which Visa subclass did you apply for? 

Which country are you originally from?

How many Children were settled in Aus at the time of application?   Did they have income >100K and own home?

What education did your 22 year hold and what was he studying? Did you live in your own home back in your country?

I got pr recently on skilled independent. i am from Cambodia.

just my self in Aus. earning 65k each year. No Aus home.

22 year old finished Year10 in high  school and left at year 10 when she was 17 . But at the moment, staying home with parent and no earning or no working, never worked. Parents rent home in back home and sister lives with parents there. 
note my mum has no sibling and my dad has no sibling, all of grant parents from both sides pass away. So only my mum and dad and 22 year old sing sister. If my 22 year old removed from pvc at time of finalising. She is there alone . 

26 minutes ago, MELBNGSM said:

Which Visa subclass did you apply for? 

Which country are you originally from?

How many Children were settled in Aus at the time of application?   Did they have income >100K and own home?

What education did your 22 year hold and what was he studying? Did you live in your own home back in your country?

how old your dependent sibling at time of lodging PVC 143? Did your sibling grant pvc 143 with your parents?

16 minutes ago, MOSODO said:

I got pr recently on skilled independent. i am from Cambodia.

just my self in Aus. earning 65k each year. No Aus home.

22 year old finished Year10 in high  school and left at year 10 when she was 17 . But at the moment, staying home with parent and no earning or no working, never worked. Parents rent home in back home and sister lives with parents there. 
note my mum has no sibling and my dad has no sibling, all of grant parents from both sides pass away. So only my mum and dad and 22 year old sing sister. If my 22 year old removed from pvc at time of finalising. She is there alone . 

is 65K before or after tax income?

Do yo have other savings? like 100k+ cash, shares, or assets in OZ? I am no expert in AoS but I have been reading about it so when I am asked I can supply the right info. 

It is PCV 143 means Contributory Parent visa 143 ..... PVC is some new abbreviations (just to be specific)

I have a feeling you will most likely fail the AoS test if it was done today for 3 x assuree

AoS needs to be taken seriously. Even though she will be left there alone in your home country what you want is to do things step by step.

Apply for parents and be AoS for them and possibly later get your sis here as remaining relative. 

If you are confident that you can make the AoS work for you then just go for it and send in a 143 app with all 3

AoS is fine with me, my friend in Oz will be supporting me at time of requesting AoS .

65k gross .

my concern is 22 years old sis will be removed from contributory parents visa application cpv 143. By the time of finalising, she turn 26 or 27 . 
is she still considered as 22 years old dependent at time lodging cpv now? Even turn to 26 later, providing she is financially dependent on parents right through to be finalised, like no work, no marriage, no earning 

17 minutes ago, MELBNGSM said:

is 65K before or after tax income?

Do yo have other savings? like 100k+ cash, shares, or assets in OZ? I am no expert in AoS but I have been reading about it so when I am asked I can supply the right info. 

It is PCV 143 means Contributory Parent visa 143 ..... PVC is some new abbreviations (just to be specific)

I have a feeling you will most likely fail the AoS test if it was done today for 3 x assuree

AoS needs to be taken seriously. Even though she will be left there alone in your home country what you want is to do things step by step.

Apply for parents and be AoS for them and possibly later get your sis here as remaining relative. 

If you are confident that you can make the AoS work for you then just go for it and send in a 143 app with all 3

What minimum AoS taxable income of three adults?

4 minutes ago, MOSODO said:

What minimum AoS taxable income of three adults?

My Personal assessment.

Read this:

https://guides.dss.gov.au/guide-social-security-law/9/4/3/60 (for income and formula; this say max of 2 adult assuree; I dont know how others included dependent and pass AoS for 3 ppl). Maybe they had 2 assurers 

https://guides.dss.gov.au/guide-social-security-law/9/4/3/30 (read this for income requirements etc, also they need to show your previous years earned similar income)

Example (worked on the assumption that the applicable NSA rate is $14,840.80 as at 1 July 2016):

if one person gives an AoS for 2 adults the income requirement will be $44,522.40, or
if 2 people give an AoS for 2 adults the income requirement will be $59,363.20, or
if 3 people give an AoS for 2 adults the income requirement will be $74,204.00.

I think they may not allow you to be an assurer for 3xassuree; say if you cant work for whatever reason 3 x ppl will be your dependents and hence Centerlink will have to support you. 

You will need another assurer it seems. 

33 minutes ago, MOSODO said:

AoS is fine with me, my friend in Oz will be supporting me at time of requesting AoS .

65k gross .

my concern is 22 years old sis will be removed from contributory parents visa application cpv 143. By the time of finalising, she turn 26 or 27 . 
is she still considered as 22 years old dependent at time lodging cpv now? Even turn to 26 later, providing she is financially dependent on parents right through to be finalised, like no work, no marriage, no earning 

The rules is to be eligible at the time of application. But then this is more like a family reunion visa for those who can afford.

You may just have to go ahead and apply. Its a long road to PR on 143 now also 50 months now.

5 hours ago, MOSODO said:

Hi rammygirl

how old your dependent sibling at time of lodging PVC 143? Did your sibling get pvc 143 with your parents?

No it was a skilled visa with our sons included. Same requirement for dependency though. Except we still had to prove at grant. With parent visas I don’t think this is the case because of the long processing. 

The info on the website is very basic agents have access to the legal instruments in detail.