Carer visa subclass 116

hazallkaya123

Hi dear friend,

Finally someone in the same boat with me.  We are almost on the same period can we please follow up together.

I applied on 29 October 2018 just received the file number Nothing else till now.

will inform you with any updates or news.

wishing you the best of luck

Thanks for sharing 👍

21 minutes ago, hazallkaya123 said:

Hey:) 

do you know when your sponsor received an acknowledgment letter for valid visa application? How long did that take

Hi hazallkaya,

After one week of applied he received an acknowledgement letter with the file number.

When did your sponsor received yours?

I will try to send email to follow up with them!?

Thanks

hi,

my sponsor received an acknowledgment letter 2 weeks after the application was submitted however we are still waiting on a qd ... my aunt really does need my help she has nobody there not even family it’s only her! They should atleast consider speeding up the process some people just don’t have that support that is much needed and my aunt is one of them ..... I don’t even think they have touched my application after the acknowledgment letter 😞 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, hazallkaya123 said:

They should atleast consider speeding up the process some people just don’t have that support that is much needed and my aunt is one of them ..... I don’t even think they have touched my application after the acknowledgment letter 😞 

Unfortunately, by definition, this is the case for all Carer visa applications. This is why there is no priority processing for ‘compassionate’ reasons. 

5 hours ago, hazallkaya123 said:

hi,

my sponsor received an acknowledgment letter 2 weeks after the application was submitted however we are still waiting on a qd ... my aunt really does need my help she has nobody there not even family it’s only her! They should atleast consider speeding up the process some people just don’t have that support that is much needed and my aunt is one of them ..... I don’t even think they have touched my application after the acknowledgment letter 😞 

In that case, the best solution is to bring her back to your country.   You will be waiting several YEARS to have your visa granted

• Like 1