Countries you have been travelled to

gwheng

Hi Guys,

One of the question in the form asked you to lists down all the countries that you have been to, i wonder how people keep track places that they have been to.

I'm getting these details from my previous passports, and note down the timestamp of my arrival and departure date.

In July, i travelled to Europe  under  schengen visa which they don't stamped my passport when i entered most of the western Europe countries. 
How can I provide these information accurately to the dept since i didn't record them, please advise. 

Edited by gwheng

10 hours ago, gwheng said:

Hi Guys,

One of the question in the form asked you to lists down all the countries that you have been to, i wonder how people keep track places that they have been to.

I'm getting these details from my previous passports, and note down the timestamp of my arrival and departure date.

In July, i travelled to Europe  under  schengen visa which they don't stamped my passport when i entered most of the western Europe countries. 
How can I provide these information accurately to the dept since i didn't record them, please advise. 

Just do it from your best knowledge. Like you said it's Schengen and they can't verify it so I'd put down dates you think are the most accurate. 

As above, do your best mine ran to extra page attachments. You can always add a short narrative on an attachment page (no room on the actual form.

They are looking to see if time spent cumulatively in a country adds up to a year or more, or if you have spent time in high risk countries. 
I used old passports for countries that do stamp visas in passports (USA, Thailand etc) and e mail trails/holiday snaps to help estimate the rest. Annoying having to put an exact date but best guess seemed to work OK.

I had over 40 years of travel for my citizenship application (they ask for all travel after the age of 18!!   I Concentrated on the last 10 years.

Oh and keep that list it will come in handy for citizenship application down the line

2 hours ago, rammygirl said:

and e mail trails/holiday snaps to help estimate the rest.

thanks for the tips, it reminded me that all my accommodation was book thorough Agoda apps that has the date that i'm living at that cities (berlin, paris, london) in Europe.