Police checks

Lavers

So I've just got my wifes police check back and it says no live trace.

I disclosed in my wifes visa application what happened so nothing has been hidden.

It happened 9yrs ago so it doesn't show on her certificate.

When I submit these is my CO likely to ask for further details or will she be happy with the fact that we disclosed what happened in the application form?

54 minutes ago, Wonderingaloud said:

Depends what the offence was and how serious it is. 
If you have explained the situation upfront and it’s a fairly minor issue then they may be satisfied by what you have written. 

I guess all you can do is wait and see.

She got into a scuffle with her sister on xmas day (nothing really) but her sister being a dick decided that she wanted to get her arrested.

My wife acted in self defence (like they all say haha) but her sister rang the police on her.

She had never been in trouble before and didnt know what to do so she agreed to a caution.

My CO will have already seen this so I'm confident of there not being a problem but not sure if they will ask for the full details of the police.

I've just applied for the full report off the police but it can take upto 30days.