VETASSES PLUMBING PRACTICAL

Hello all, I am currently going through my 190 visa process, I have completed stage 1 and have my vetasses plumbing practical in Blackburn in September.

It would be very much appreciated if there’s anyone that can touch base and give me a heads up on the day itself i.e the practical , the interview, what’s involved in the day and is white anything extra to revise, touch up on?

I have researched and revised all my relevant components for my skill, and familiarised myself with what I think will come up.

If there’s anything that you guys think I could do with knowing that would be epic as I am struggling to find much apart from what vetasses provide you with.

many thanks 

Matt 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/08/2019 at 09:26, Martynd said:

Blackburn college? have you all had to take an IELTS exam? 

Hi Mart. 

My mistake, mines at Prtc in Burnley. I haven’t had to take my IELTS as the wife is the main applicant. I’m only required to do it as it’s a licensed trade. We need as many points as we can get 😂 

• Like 1

Yeah glad I managed to dodge that one 😂She did the ielts a number of times and got fed up of coming so close to the 4 x 8’s we required. She swapped to the Pearson test I believe and got the required points first time! We are just waiting to get an invite at the moment. Currently on 75 points. Hoping my assessment gives us the boost needed before the November changes. 

How about yourself?