491 Visa

Ladok

14 hours ago, jdiane said:

Apparently, this will replace the 489 visa, except it does not permit anyone to apply for 190 or 189 while on it. 

And what will be the differences or/and benefits from 491? 

• 4 months later...
On 27/07/2019 at 13:36, Ladok said:

And what will be the differences or/and benefits from 491? 

What do you mean by benefits?   

The best visa you can get is the 189 because it's permanent and gives you total freedom to live anywhere in Australia.

The 190 is the next best because it's permanent, but you have to live in the designated state for the first two years.

The 489 was the third best, because it was only provisional and you had to stay in your designated state for three years, then you could get PR.

The 491 has replaced the 489 and is similar, but the conditions are tougher.

27 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

The best visa you can get is the 189 because it's permanent and gives you total freedom to live anywhere in Australia.

The 190 is the next best because it's permanent, but you have to live in the designated state for the first two years.

The 489 was the third best, because it was only provisional and you had to stay in your designated state for three years, then you could get PR.

I'm a pharmacist graduated six years ago.I worked as a Pharmacy technician for 3years in the hospital,pharmacy outlet before I own my own retail Pharmacy out for 3years now.Can I get positive assessment from vetasses as Pharmacy technician with six years experience ?

6 hours ago, Marisawright said:

by benefits I mean medical and child education/kindergartens/schools 

11 hours ago, Chiemezie Okpara said:

Can I have positive assessment from vetasses as retail Pharmacy owner as Pharmacy technician ?

Almost impossible to answer without seeing your paperwork, roles and responsibilities etc. 

It will come down to what your job actually entails (i.e. what you do day to day) and if you can substantiate that.

It would be prudent to run your situation past a qualified and registered migration agent to get an opinion from them (this will probably involve paying a little bit for their time)