489 or 189

Smr

On 19/07/2019 at 15:52, Smr said:

Hey Everyone,

Which one is better, 189 with 70 points(with competent english) or 489 with 70 points(with proficient english)?

Thanks in advance,

It really depends on your specific situation.

A 189 would be preferable as it is a Permanent Visa, however, it can be difficult to obtain an invite.

My brother is working as a Motor mechanic and he applied for nomination and 186 visa in March. There are multiple workshops associated with the same company. But when he got the group certificate in July, there are 2 group certificates issued by company. When he asked, they replied that ABN of the workshop(where he is working) insolvent and merged with their company's main ABN, that's why they issued two group certificates. Can you please let me know if there is some problem with visa and what need to be done to solve this problem? @Hex @Raul Senise any suggestion?

14 hours ago, kkkk900 said:

My brother is working as a Motor mechanic and he applied for nomination and 186 visa in March. There are multiple workshops associated with the same company. But when he got the group certificate in July, there are 2 group certificates issued by company. When he asked, they replied that ABN of the workshop(where he is working) insolvent and merged with their company's main ABN, that's why they issued two group certificates. Can you please let me know if there is some problem with visa and what need to be done to solve this problem? @Hex @Raul Senise any suggestion?

Best to start your own post rather than asking questions on an unrelated one.

The situation described above may be problematic, but more details are required to know for sure.