Short Term Rental Needed GC

Guest colferfamily

Guest colferfamily

I'm looking for a short term holiday rental around north Gold Coast. Does anyone have any good recommendations for me please?:idea:

I really don't want to spend our first 4 to 6 weeks in a dump :nah:

Thanks in advance

Lorraine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cal

You couldnt point us in the right direction could you?

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children plus 1 Blue Tongue Lizard and 1 Cocker Spaniel.

We need a pet friendly house for a couple of weeks so we can have a looksy to see where we want to rent. Lenny Lizard no prob as he doesnt chew furniture or leave hair about and Molly doggy is very house trained too with no fleas!! Its the youngest kiddie winkle thats the worry!!

I cant seem to locate any good web sites. They say pet friendly then dont come up with anything in the search.

We really wanted northern but if desperate will go south.

Can you help please with any ideas? I think there was a lady in North Lakes but she didnt seem awfully keen on the dog - but honest shes perfect and we have rented with her before.

Thank you

Georgie

[quote

I think there was a lady in North Lakes but she didnt seem awfully keen on the dog - but honest shes perfect and we have rented with her before.

I didnt mean we had rented with the lady before although i am sure she would be perfect!!:jiggy:

Pet friendly short term rentals are increasingly harder to get,all you can do is approach each individual person to ask.Have you thought about asking if theyll allow your pets in the garage or outside,if all else fails ,come here ,we are pet friendly,not sure youd get the lizard back ,lol,Gary wants one sooo much!

Cal x

Cal

Is your accom free then around the 9th Nov ?? May come in handy if we dont get anything north.

You can blummin well have the lizard though as its my 8 year olds and he doesnt do any of the caring for it bit and i keep threatening to rehome it. However i say this but believe it or not i AM fairly attached.

Georgie

Hi Cal

Lenny lizard will be staying with us (unfortunately) for the foreseeable future as every time i mention the rehoming business William gets all upset and promises to take better care of him (til the next day that is). When i say care i mean actually getting him out of his tank. But Gary should get one as they are quite sweet things and they like to be held and you can let them out for a roam and they dont move very fast so you can let them outside under supervision. Once you have got the initial set up they dont cost hardly anything plus you dont need to walk them.

If you get one i will be only too happy to advise you as much as i can.

On another note we have seen a holiday house on Bribie Island but i thought it was no longer than 30 mins to Caboolture but someone has said 45 mins. Has anyone else got the timings as 45 mins would be too far for us to be driving everyday to look for rentals.

Thanks

Georgie

Guest rachelj

We stayed at jacobs well when we first arrived. its lovely so much the kids wanted to stay there. i think they allow pets.

Archived