can i apply vic 190 if i am not in the state

hi everyone, i am currently living in Sydney, nursing graduate in 2018~~ currently with 65 eoi points~~

i am wondering if i got no related job experience and job offer, can i still apply for vic 190,

because my friend who is currently living in melbourne said she can borrow me the address and let me pretend living in melbourne now~~

dose anyone know is it possible to do that? if it is possible to that i will stay in Sydney until i got pre-invite / invite

looking for your reply , thanks

1 hour ago, halohalohalo said:

hi everyone, i am currently living in Sydney, nursing graduate in 2018~~ currently with 65 eoi points~~

i am wondering if i got no related job experience and job offer, can i still apply for vic 190,

because my friend who is currently living in melbourne said she can borrow me the address and let me pretend living in melbourne now~~

dose anyone know is it possible to do that? if it is possible to that i will stay in Sydney until i got pre-invite / invite

looking for your reply , thanks

Just do it by the book , I wouldn’t employ you as a nurse if you are prepared to do something which is a bit suspect, not really in keeping with the code of conduct required by AHPRA

also your English is not that good I hope your spoken is better than your written!!

Edited by shaunfreo
Adding

1 hour ago, Marisawright said:

I would be very careful about admitting you're going to lie to Immigration on a public forum

And I have to say I hope it does get seen , i get really pissed of with these people who try and circumvent the system, when others try so hard to do it properly 

This has a habit of catching up with people down the line. The department can check tax records. You would also need to pass a skills assessment - proof of where you are working.

If this were to catch up in the future, you would face visa cancellation. Even if it were years later, even after gaining citizenship, the citizenship would be cancelled and you would be deported. So, I don't recommend. 

5 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

This has a habit of catching up with people down the line. The department can check tax records. You would also need to pass a skills assessment - proof of where you are working.

If this were to catch up in the future, you would face visa cancellation. Even if it were years later, even after gaining citizenship, the citizenship would be cancelled and you would be deported. So, I don't recommend. 

okay, thank you for your information