Applying for citizenship - fee and form?

Partner

Hello members! 

Now that I'm eligible to apply for an Australian citizenship, I downloaded the application form from the website https://www.auimmigration.net/ by paying a fee of $160. I've just realized that I could've filled the application directly from my immi account. Have I made a grave mistake? Has anyone done the same?

If I continue to fill my application through https://www.auimmigration.net/, how much remaining amount do I have to pay? And if I start a new application through my immi account what's the cost?

Would highly appreciate quick response! 

TIA

The website you listed looks like an online migration agent of sorts. You could continue that route if you wanted, but it's not the official immigration website.

Depending on what route you need to take for your citizenship, it's not often a complex application and can likely be organised yourself without the need to pay an agent.

Just my 2 cents.

I did some more research and turns out that website is a scam. There goes my money! And all the time it took to fill the application over and over! Hope nobody else falls for this! *smh*

Hopefully you didn’t send all your personal info to them yet? Otherwise it could be identity theft and not just the money you lose [emoji45]
I hope you have better luck in applying directly for your Citizenship.