190 skilled visa

Not for my occupational group but for engineers and doctors.

9 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

Has the state you are applying to got any minimum points standards for the occupation? 

Not for my occupational group but i have seen pro rata arrangement for ICT, engineers etc. Agriculture scientist is in MLTSS list meaning it is still in demand.

When you go to the website for the state you have requested sponsorship from, they will have their own criteria for offering sponsorship. Some states vary it by occupation, some not. Some have criteria such as must have high points, others may insist on a job offer or that you have studied in the state. So, has the state you are applying to for sponsorship set any criteria 

10 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

When you go to the website for the state you have requested sponsorship from, they will have their own criteria for offering sponsorship. Some states vary it by occupation, some not. Some have criteria such as must have high points, others may insist on a job offer or that you have studied in the state. So, has the state you are applying to for sponsorship set any criteria 

I am applying for NSW, there is no need to have a secured job offer nor required to have studied in the state, the minimum points required is 65.. so, considering all these factors? is it likely that I will receive NSW 190 with 65 points (English 10, work experience 5, age 30, qualification 15, state sponsor 5)?? please help.

8 hours ago, Thukten2018 said:

What are the trends recently with regards to my occupational group? I am worried now.

I don't know about trends for your specific grouping however if you read the NSW 190 you will see that they say they use English ability as one of the main differentiation points in deciding who to invite, so I would suggest you look at increasing your current language 10 points to the highest 20 points value

8 hours ago, Ausvisitor said:

I don't know about trends for your specific grouping however if you read the NSW 190 you will see that they say they use English ability as one of the main differentiation points in deciding who to invite, so I would suggest you look at increasing your current language 10 points to the highest 20 points value

It has been so difficult for me to get the desired score in PTE. I have been struggling for several months. 😞 I will have to try again I suppose.