189 invitation round

11 hours ago, sam2987 said:

I put my EOI in November and received and invitation in Feb. Put my application in straight away and my medical and police check was requested last week.

Not sure on the timescales after this tho!

How many did you have when you got the invitation?

On 17/04/2019 at 20:05, CharlieSmith said:

Thank you Rando, am currently sitting on 75 for 190 and 70 for 189.I guess this will be a long wait for me

Well, the wait will depend on a number of other factors... hopefully, you don't have to wait too long.

Bump up to 75/80 for 189 if you can, that should definitely give you the edge and expedite the process.

On 17/04/2019 at 20:55, sam2987 said:

I put my EOI in November and received and invitation in Feb. Put my application in straight away and my medical and police check was requested last week.

3 hours ago, sam2987 said:

I had 75 points

You sound like you're only a month (or two) away. Just stay relaxed, sit tight and everything will turn out well!

On 17/04/2019 at 20:55, sam2987 said:

I put EOI in late Oct 2018, invited Nov and submitted Dec. Had medicals late Jan 2019 and still sitting tight waiting, according to immitracker theres 266 applications in front of me still (it seems to be dropping 7 a day on average!) 🙄

On the plus side I'm holidaying in Aus now and the weathers lush 😁😎

• Like 1