Confused about Career Episode while applying for Subclass 189 / 190

Hi everyone, my name is Umair Shahid I am applying from Pakistan for Skilled Visa of Australia Immigration for subclass 189 or 190. I am an Electrical Engineer with 2 years experience in the Telecommunication sector and right now I am having experience of 2 years in Procurement department as a Procurement officer (electrical and technical products procurement). 

I am making CDR. 1 career episode I made out of engineering university final year project, 1 career episode I have from Telecommunication job experience project. 

My question is should I make 3rd career episode from Procurement job? If so, can I mention my technical products procurement and electrical data sheets study of different products and their purchase? Will it be relevant to my electrical engineering degree? Or else I should catch 3rd career episode from another project of the university or another field work of Telecommunication job?

Please reply I am confused about 3rd career episode.

Thank you 

'' if you do not make your own path someone else would hire you to make his ''