Skills assessment complete! 75 points enough for SA 489??

Darylj

Juat got a successful skills assessment back from vetasses. English test is next week and hoping for full points which would take me to 75 points overall counting the extra 10 for SA. Will this be enough as I heard it possibly would not be and now I'm stressing about doing this application myself so any agent recommendations that are based in adelaide would be great also?

2 hours ago, Darylj said:

Juat got a successful skills assessment back from vetasses. English test is next week and hoping for full points which would take me to 75 points overall counting the extra 10 for SA. Will this be enough as I heard it possibly would not be and now I'm stressing about doing this application myself so any agent recommendations that are based in adelaide would be great also?

I'm certainly hoping it will be enough 🙂

From what I understand from my agent the process of application is less point dependent if you go for State Nomination (you need to pass the basic thresholds) but the state's can "pick out" applications they are in need of and invite accordingly.

However I would recommend getting an MA - I'm an expert in processes and form filling bureaucracy but for a couple of thousand I'm more than happy to outsource this headache to someone who knows the process inside out

I got an SA 489 on 75 points. I was invited to apply within the period advertised on the SA website. I was granted a visa 80 days after the application.

Assuming you're occupation isn't on high points you will be ok. If it is most of them go back down again in July when the quota is reset.

I can recommend an agent but he is based in NSW. Although that wouldn't matter in reality.

Hi guys,

I am planning to apply to migration assessment through APS for my wife. Can anyone please me in this process. She has 6 years of study from  Pakistan in psychology but not sure whether APS will giver positive assessment or not. I have planned to apply for assessment this week any help for positive migration assessment through APS will be highly appreciated :) thanks 

17 hours ago, Darylj said:

Hi Daryl,

Can you please guide what APS for positive migration assessment. awaiting you kind reply thanks