Anglo Pacific

JetBlast

Hello,

I have just got a price for Anglo Pacific to ship a cardboard box. With Seven Seas I would have to pay an extra $142 on top of the quoted price (below). This looks like it doesn't apply to Anglo Pacific. Can anyone who has used them confirm this please?

Thanks

our Destination Charge breakdown:
Description Cost Tax Total
Inter-Depot Move AUD14.44 AUD1.44 AUD15.88  
Goods Examination Fee (LR) AUD111.00 AUD11.10 AUD122.10  
Deliver Full AUD4.00 AUD0.40 AUD4.40  
Totals AUD129.44 AUD12.94 AUD142.38

Check the small print on Anglo Pacific. The customs fee can’t be accurately determined because it depends on what Customs decides to charge on the day, so many shipping companies simply don’t include it, they just have  small print saying any customs charges will be passed on.

And to be clear, there are always customs charges

Edited by Marisawright

Yep - there is always an inspection fee but maybe addition charges if they put duty on anything,

The goods examination fee turned out to be a customs inspection fee (inflated) and I have checked and the Anglo Pacific price does include this as well but its in the original purchase not tagged on.

There does seem to be quite a gap between Seven Seas and Anglo Pacific but I am not sure if I have missed something,