Please advise-Anyone

Sri6021

I completed 1. Diploma of Business and 2. Advanced Diploma of leadership and management. Two years courses in SA. My agent said if I have any one year job experience as a post office manager I can apply PR. If anyone know how and on which subclass is it possible. Please advise me anyone I am very much worried please please

I am sorry I do not have sufficient knowledge to advice you. however you can check SA official immigration website and other forum to get an idea.

www.am22tech.com/australia-skillselect-eoi/

Anil Gupta is also blogger on disqus.com.  you can check there.

you can contact to Misty Wallace (MARN 0956487)- www.iscah.com he is cooperative

If you have a good agent and he has given you advice, why are you asking here?   What exactly do you want to know?

Thank you for your message. Now a days no one is giving good attention on clients. Because I face worst situations with good registered migration agents. Different agents are giving various advices. Some people are giving blind advise.

On 01/04/2019 at 12:59, Sri6021 said:

Now a days no one is giving good attention on clients. 

That's a very broad statement.

On 01/04/2019 at 12:59, Sri6021 said:

Different agents are giving various advices. Some people are giving blind advise.

The Regulations on many visas have been changing regularly. New visas and initiatives are being announced by the Government almost on a weekly basis, in the lead up to the elections. States are changing their sponsorship criteria and opening and closing their programs.

With so much change, it is difficult to advise without doing a detailed assessment on a candidate's specific details. Even after a detailed assessment, changes can completely change options in a very short time frame.

Trying to obtain advice on complex matters on a public forum or for free from Agents, based on little information, is becoming more and more risky. More than ever, advice needs to be researched and based on a very detailed set of circumstances.

• Like 4