Management Consultant

Els

Hi there!

I'm trying to get a 189 skilled migrant visa. I am getting assessed against Management Consultant.

I have a BSC degree in health and safety systems, followed by 4 years employment as a health and safety consultant visiting external clients, provided safety, wellbeing, operations etc advice, training, business development. After this, I worked 1 year as Management Consultant for external clients doing pretty much the same in the areas of safety, environmental, quality (current ongoing role).

Do you think I have a good chance of a positive assessment for degree and 5 years experience?

Thanks in advance. 

4 hours ago, Els said:

Hi there!

I'm trying to get a 189 skilled migrant visa. I am getting assessed against Management Consultant.

I have a BSC degree in health and safety systems, followed by 4 years employment as a health and safety consultant visiting external clients, provided safety, wellbeing, operations etc advice, training, business development. After this, I worked 1 year as Management Consultant for external clients doing pretty much the same in the areas of safety, environmental, quality (current ongoing role).

Do you think I have a good chance of a positive assessment for degree and 5 years experience?

Thanks in advance. 

There is no way of advising your chances based on the minimal information in your post.

Since Management Consultant was transferred from the short term to the medium/long term lists, it has increasingly been incorrectly chosen as an occupation and skills assessment refusals for this occupation have increased as a result.

The duties of a Management Consultant are very specific. An assessment of the full ambit of duties and the employer structure is required, to determine if this occupation is appropriate.