Spousal visa application

Devonuk

Bit more advice needed please about some questions in the application.

Migrating members of the family unit? As myself, 1 child already has citizenship and son in middle of getting citizenship do I still add the 3 of us as part of the migrating unit?

non- migrating members of the family unit? Is the family unit just husband, wife, and kids? Or do I have to input here every member of my husbands family not moving? As in his parents, brothers etc? 

It asks for the applicant and sponsors immediate family info and citizenship status. Does this include brother/sister in law, step parents? 

Thank you, I’m sure as I go thru more I’ll have more questions. But these ones threw me a bit!

1 hour ago, Devonuk said:

Bit more advice needed please about some questions in the application.

1) Migrating members of the family unit? As myself, 1 child already has citizenship and son in middle of getting citizenship do I still add the 3 of us as part of the migrating unit?

2) non- migrating members of the family unit? Is the family unit just husband, wife, and kids? Or do I have to input here every member of my husbands family not moving? As in his parents, brothers etc? 

3)It asks for the applicant and sponsors immediate family info and citizenship status. Does this include brother/sister in law, step parents? 

Thank you, I’m sure as I go thru more I’ll have more questions. But these ones threw me a bit!

1) Yes - the four of you are the family unit

2) No - as above the four of you

3) Less clear on his one, I did not include step family or in-laws.