Public safety announcement very important!!!!

Guest gothicqueen

Guest gothicqueen

I have been given some inside information that there are some imposters trying to infiltrate the chicken clicking community.

If they are allowed to enter they will do untold damge to PIO community, if you study the attached pictures you will see that there are some differences between us chicken clickers and these imposters, namely they have what can only be described as whiskers protrouding from where their beaks should be.

I urge you all to be very very careful when clicking on the chickens, please make sure that you are only clicking genuine chicken clickers.

As you all know Australia patrols its coastlines and boarders to prevent damage to its fauna and flora, lets start that here and now on PIO!!!!!

For extra safety and protection you can click my chick

im-a-chikin-lol.jpg

sky-is-falling.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement

Guest Jaynie

Helen,

This is so funny, I presume this is your missing pussy cat?? No sign of him coming home yet?:notworthy:

Guest gothicqueen
Helen,

This is so funny, I presume this is your missing pussy cat?? No sign of him coming home yet?:notworthy:

No its not mine..... unfortunately, no sign of the little guy yet so I torture myself scouring the net looking at cute kitties......!

No its not mine..... unfortunately, no sign of the little guy yet so I torture myself scouring the net looking at cute kitties......!

Gothicqueen you must be so sad & lost without ya pussy, a bit like a chick without its rooster !!!

why not wait untill you get to Oz & get ya self a pet possom or kangaroo ( hubby had a pet possom in the loft who kept coming into the kitchen to nibble the tomatoes untill he bit through a wire in the loft & blew himself & the elctrics up :biglaugh:

Guest gothicqueen
Gothicqueen you must be so sad & lost without ya pussy, a bit like a chick without its rooster !!!

why not wait untill you get to Oz & get ya self a pet possom or kangaroo ( hubby had a pet possom in the loft who kept coming into the kitchen to nibble the tomatoes untill he bit through a wire in the loft & blew himself & the elctrics up :biglaugh:

LOL poor little possom (it was the possum that blew himself up and not your hubby wasnt it!)

Guest Karen K

If pussy doesn't return think about getting yourself a Ghost Bat from Oz, i think thats more your style xx

ghostbat.jpg

Archived