Nomination refused

Zeeem

Hi guys, I received an email from immi that my nomination is getting refused. We need to respond before 28 days or they will make a decision.  

My work has closed down completely in October and I just found a job with the same job title, and they willing to sponsor me. But my current lawyer isnt in  the country . He will be back a week before the 28 over and I'd like to know if there is a possibility of continuing on the same application or should we start a new application?

Thank you

10 hours ago, Zeeem said:

Hi guys, I received an email from immi that my nomination is getting refused. We need to respond before 28 days or they will make a decision.  

My work has closed down completely in October and I just found a job with the same job title, and they willing to sponsor me. But my current lawyer isnt in  the country . He will be back a week before the 28 over 

Is there not someone else in your "Lawyers" office who can assist?

10 hours ago, Zeeem said:

I'd like to know if there is a possibility of continuing on the same application or should we start a new application?

No, if the employer closed down in October, the nomination will fail and you will need to start again.

Depending on your current visa status, you may have some serious issues to deal with.

You should not wait until the last minute and need to act immediately to identify a visa pathway forward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2019 at 15:51, regie canada said:

Hi sir raul , i have already 457 visa granted 01-10-18 but my employer he back out and my agency searching another employer he found another company this month 16-01-19,how many weeks my nomination is granted ,thanks

Hai friends, I submitted my nominations application  for changing employer on 23rd of November 2018 it’s almost 70 days now nothing hear from immigration department. I didn’t cancel the sponsorship from my current employer so I am working with the same employer . I just wanna ask you guys that is it normal to take this much time for the nomination approval, kindly advise