g'day from Brisbane

calNgary

For any of the old clan reading we made it to Brisbane early Nov and have been busy getting organised,we are renting for 6mth in south east Queensland and so far are loving it ,the kids are settling fine but Zak dosnt start school till Jan meaning hes been off since the october half term over there ,i havnt killed him yet though!!! if anyone needs any help of any kind feel free to ask ,,,

i have been in contact with Sparky and Poeblo and are all meeting up in new year if anyones over this way ,,,

sweating in the sun

Cal x

Guest Mark'n'Julie

Hi again Cal,

Would also love a bit of a get together as we've been here since April and although i've got family here they're a funny old bunch and have only seen them a handful of times. they haven't even asked what we're doing for xmas and they only live 2 minutes away! What do thet say "You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family" (rant rant sorry)

Anyway going to the beach xmas morning then bbq and big game of cricket in the arvo.. Ha Ha!!!!!

Mark..

Mark where on the gold coast are you we are just over Mt Tamborine in Beaudesert ,hubby works in Southport,we are going to Bundeberg for afew days over Xmas or would have joined you on the beach !! we are back day after boxing day i will PM you with my mobile,,

Ali how are you coping and when are you looking to be over ,,we are just starting to settle and slow down abit ,one of the hardest things we found was all the driving round with the kids in the back looking at houses cars etc,but it was worth it ,,,

Take care

Cal x

Guest Mark'n'Julie

8) Hi Cal I can see Mt Tambourine from my bedroom balcony!

We are in Pacific Pines. We really love it. I'm a Carpenter just started up om my own, and work all round the area.

Kids Harry 5 also starts school in Jan. Ella 3 at senior kindy.

Julie strted up a network marketing buisness 4 months ago.

Going to Kempsey NSW for a few days 27th back 30th will give you a bell.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

hi mark and julie.

my name is kelly and my husband,our two children and i are just at the beggining of applying. my husband is a carpenter and has his own business here, he dont really want the hassel of that in oz.is it worth while starting up on your own or just as finantially rewarding working for someone, ie the stress of it all. where is pacific pines and where are chippies needed most. we dont know where we want to go but im leaning towards queensland. would really apppreciate your advise. could you tell me the average wage for a good chippie out there.

thanks for your time

kelly

Archived