Movecube customs questions - help!

Bumblebee

Hi everyone, 

My movecube got collected today - woohoo! So I'm just urgently completing the outstanding documents and the customs questions are confusing. I will call in the morning but wondered if others can help...

It asks:

Which countries did you visit? Is that literally visited Australia from 2008 to 2019? 

It then asks the dates you left And return to the UK - surely that's the same answer? 

It then asks does the contents of your shipment originate from the UK? If yes it asks how they wrre shipped - Well of course some items do but I can only vaguely remember the company we used and definitely don't have an inventory that it asks for, it was nearly 11 years ago.

The supplementary customs info asks to list all items obtsibed outside the UK/EU. Would I literally list all those things in my shipping, every little item?

Am starting to worry, Ive got to empty the unit tomorrow so cleaners can come in and  now worried this will take forever and I won't get it done! I had thought TOR would be through the UK website, but looks like I need to list everything again here 😞

thanks

1 hour ago, Amber Snowball said:

Oh wow. I genuinely don’t remember having to do an extra customs form. I did the TOR and sure that was it! Did Sevenseas give it to you?

Yes, its on the online account when you complete all inventory and documents, on the same page you add passport photo etc. Eeek! I'll call this morning

1 minute ago, Bumblebee said:

Yes, its on the online account when you complete all inventory and documents, on the same page you add passport photo etc. Eeek! I'll call this morning

Good luck. Sevenseas call centre staff were pretty helpful. I must have filled it in then...... definitely didn’t relist all my posessions though, I’d have remembered that!

• Like 1

I’m racking my brain. I think I might have said “no” to the question about did the goods originate in the UK and then referenced my TOR for the list of what I was bringing. I had been in Australia for nearly 13 years so they’d struggle to prove what of my possessions I took with me when I left the UK and then bought back. It’s all about the VAT liability with HRMC!

35 minutes ago, Bumblebee said:

Yes, that's what the staff told me to do 🙂 they really are very helpful.

so now its all submitted they'll send a PDF of the inventory list for me to use for TOR. OK, next step....

This really is a rollercoaster, can't wait to be sitting on that plane !

Excellent! I sort of got there in the end! 😂

They are nice aren’t they.

It will be over in no time. When do you fly? What area are you moving to?

I arrived and just got stuck straight in to getting things sorted out. Each day I had another task on my list to do. Us single parents are good at that!

All the best. Look forward to hearing how you are getting on when you arrive here. It’s chilly at the moment. 🙂