Who’s still waiting for a 190 grant that loaded in June?

Westy123

4 hours ago, Emma_M said:

We had contact from Case officer 2 weeks ago asking for updated contact details for my ex as they have been trying to contact him to confirm he gives consent for my eldest to come with us.

So I’ve re sent all the updated details the same day.

I am so fed up now and starting to worry they’ll give up trying to get him! 

Anyone else been in a similar situation? Our agent said they will just refuse the visa if they can’t get in touch with him. 😕

Hey i hope you get your visa soon. Just to put your mind to ease if something goes wrong with the application, you don't get straight rejection and they will provide you with Natural Justice Letter and ask you to explain why they shouldn't refuse your application

5 hours ago, Emma_M said:

We had contact from Case officer 2 weeks ago asking for updated contact details for my ex as they have been trying to contact him to confirm he gives consent for my eldest to come with us.

So I’ve re sent all the updated details the same day.

I am so fed up now and starting to worry they’ll give up trying to get him! 

Anyone else been in a similar situation? Our agent said they will just refuse the visa if they can’t get in touch with him. 😕

This truly is an awful situation! All I can think of is for you to try and contact him or contact his family who maybe in touch with him. Do you have joint custody?

3 hours ago, garrychandi said:

Hey i hope you get your visa soon. Just to put your mind to ease if something goes wrong with the application, you don't get straight rejection and they will provide you with Natural Justice Letter and ask you to explain why they shouldn't refuse your application

Thanks for that, that does ease my mind slightly but I hope it doesn’t get to that as I’m sure that will add a long time onto the processing.

1 hour ago, Jenki75 said:

This truly is an awful situation! All I can think of is for you to try and contact him or contact his family who maybe in touch with him. Do you have joint custody?

Yes it’s a complete nightmare as it’s out of my hands now! 

No we don’t have joint custody he legally doesn’t even have any parental responsibility as I’ve only just discovered this week by googling as I’m going out of my mind with worry.

I have spoken with his mum and partner so they are well aware he needs to answer the phone! 

- Births registered in Scotland

A father has parental responsibility if he’s married to the mother when the child is conceived, or marries her at any point afterwards.

An unmarried father has parental responsibility if he’s named on the child’s birth certificate (from 4 May 2006).

-

I was never married to him and my son was born in 2002 so I’m not sure what that means. I asked my agent but didn’t even give me an answer just said it would be refused if they couldn’t make contact.

5 minutes ago, Emma_M said:

Yes it’s a complete nightmare as it’s out of my hands now! 

No we don’t have joint custody he legally doesn’t even have any parental responsibility as I’ve only just discovered this week by googling as I’m going out of my mind with worry.

I have spoken with his mum and partner so they are well aware he needs to answer the phone! 

- Births registered in Scotland

A father has parental responsibility if he’s married to the mother when the child is conceived, or marries her at any point afterwards.

An unmarried father has parental responsibility if he’s named on the child’s birth certificate (from 4 May 2006).

-

I was never married to him and my son was born in 2002 so I’m not sure what that means. I asked my agent but didn’t even give me an answer just said it would be refused if they couldn’t make contact.

If this was me, I think I would meet with a Lawyer. I would try and obtain some kind of legal document signed stating your legal rights to move your child without the fathers consent.