Migration Agent

EmiQ

Companies cannot be Registered Migration Agents, only individuals can.

There is a registered Migration Agent who is listed as a consultant to the company you mentioned.

If you retain their services, make sure that a Registered Migration Agent is managing your case, not just consulting.

It might pay you to request a quote from a Registered Migration Agent who posts on this forum. They are all ok.

Thanks Westly for that. I wasnt aware that companies cannot be registered as an agent.

Actually its someone from their UK office thats been assigned to me and not the Registered agent himself. They were quite persistent with me on telephone to submit my CV and making payment over the telephone by Visa debit. 

Fortunately they took down incorrect card details so we are trying to cancel the transaction from our end. 

4 hours ago, EmiQ said:

Thanks Westly for that. I wasnt aware that companies cannot be registered as an agent.

Actually its someone from their UK office thats been assigned to me and not the Registered agent himself. They were quite persistent with me on telephone to submit my CV and making payment over the telephone by Visa debit. 

Fortunately they took down incorrect card details so we are trying to cancel the transaction from our end. 

Cancellation is a wise move in this case. If you want a good agent, wrussel who originally posted is very highly regarded and his contact details are in his signature