Mild Cerebral Palsy 2 Year Old Child

Noop

Dear All,

We have applied for Aus PR with 80 points

I have twins. One of my little one had a very compromised neonatal period and she doesnot walk until now. She has stiffness/spasticity in her legs.

She started independent sitting at age of 15 months, independent standing at age of 22 months.

Some doctor said it is mild case of cerebral palsy. 

Otherwise she is a an average child who understands commands, speak some meaningful words, good eye contact, copies others action, tells all her body parts.

The doctor at the panel clinic asked us to go for development assessment

we have shared the report to the department. The report has some good words for her and some delayed milestones.

Please can anyone suggest if my visa will be rejected. Experienced people please share your feedback.

Anyone with similar situation got the grant?

Many thanks in advance

The department looks at medical complications very much on a case by case basis and one person being successful in the similar situation is no guarantee of another. I would have urged you to seek professional advice from an expert migration agent such as George Lombard prior to lodging. All you can do now is wait. 

• 9 months later...
On 13/11/2018 at 19:05, Noop said:

Dear All,

We have applied for Aus PR with 80 points

I have twins. One of my little one had a very compromised neonatal period and she doesnot walk until now. She has stiffness/spasticity in her legs.

She started independent sitting at age of 15 months, independent standing at age of 22 months.

Some doctor said it is mild case of cerebral palsy. 

Otherwise she is a an average child who understands commands, speak some meaningful words, good eye contact, copies others action, tells all her body parts.

The doctor at the panel clinic asked us to go for development assessment

we have shared the report to the department. The report has some good words for her and some delayed milestones.

Please can anyone suggest if my visa will be rejected. Experienced people please share your feedback.

Anyone with similar situation got the grant?

Many thanks in advance

Hi, we have baby with erbs palsy in hand. The hand function has improved a lot. She still has stiffness while lifting her hand above 90 degrees. Can I know what happens with your medicals,, we are worried ..

Thanks