186 - Direct Entry

E D

Hi,
Can you please help me with this situation?
I have applied for the 186 direct entry 3 months ago. I'm on the bridging visa waiting for the 186 approval.
However, the company was sold and I don't like the new company at all (the ABN is the same). I am thinking and quit the job. Is that possible to quit the nominated company and keep the process? Or do I need to find another nominated company to "take over" the nomination? Or this is not possible at all?
Thank you very much!! smile.gif

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your reply.

That's the point, if I leave, they will not continue the nomination. 

Is that possible to keep on the visa without the nomination as it is already applied? What I could do? Do I need to find another company to nominate me if I leave? Or do I have to do another application from scratch? 

Thank you

11 hours ago, E D said:

Hi,
Can you please help me with this situation?
I have applied for the 186 direct entry 3 months ago. I'm on the bridging visa waiting for the 186 approval.
However, the company was sold and I don't like the new company at all (the ABN is the same). I am thinking and quit the job. Is that possible to quit the nominated company and keep the process? Or do I need to find another nominated company to "take over" the nomination? Or this is not possible at all?
Thank you very much!! smile.gif

The reality is that if you leave, the company will most likely withdraw the nomination. If they do not, the position is unlikely to be meet the genuine criteria if you have quit.

You options will depend on a number of factors. Obtaining some professional advice on your situation would be wise.