Financial Market/Foreign Exchange dealer with sister in Queensland: whether eligible for 189/190?

Indianinoz

Hello,

A person(say John) who is a Financial Market/Foreign Exchange dealer wants to migrate to Australia. His sister is in Queensland, Australia already on a PR working as a Financial Analyst.
John's wife(say Mary) is a Marketing Manager with 1 year of experience.

Is any of this couple, i.e. John or Mary eligible to apply for a PR of Australia(whether 189 or 190 visa?)? They are fine with any state but would prefer either NSW, Victoria or Queensland.

1 hour ago, Indianinoz said:

Hello,

A person(say John) who is a Financial Market/Foreign Exchange dealer wants to migrate to Australia. His sister is in Queensland, Australia already on a PR working as a Financial Analyst.
John's wife(say Mary) is a Marketing Manager with 1 year of experience.

Is any of this couple, i.e. John or Mary eligible to apply for a PR of Australia(whether 189 or 190 visa?)? They are fine with any state but would prefer either NSW, Victoria or Queensland.

The mythical couple shpuld check out the websites for the States in which they are i terested to see i  those States are currently sponsoring their skills. They also need to look at whether they are able to pass the skills assessment. Havinga sister in oz is not sufficient alone.