tracey123(Geoffrey)for modeator

onecrankypom

Im speaking for the whole cranky pom members(Just Me) Geoffrey should be a Modeator as we need an Aussie(who speaks his mind) as one under the UN Convention (Act 2008 June 8th non Aussie sites LMFAO):policeman:(geoffrey i hope you dont find this discramiting your a top bloke as i shore will have a beer with you)F*** Spelling bad keep it up

Im speaking for the whole cranky pom members(Just Me) Geoffrey should be a Modeator as we need an Aussie(who speaks his mind) as one under the UN Convention (Act 2008 June 8th non Aussie sites LMFAO):policeman:(geoffrey i hope you dont find this discramiting your a top bloke as i shore will have a beer with you)F*** Spelling bad keep it up

lmao I still say Earlswood!!!! His Australian

Thanks Welshy

As I've said before I would have to delete alot of my own threads, at least I don't click my own chicken like that Tim does!!!!!

Geoffrey

Guest Jaynie

Tim doesn't click his own chicken, otherwise he would have two purple ones on the end!!!!

Vote Geoffrey No 1. lol:jimlad:

As Geoffrey Agent He is a well Liked Aussie (even through as a pom he whringe more then most)I want to make my my Canadaiate the prime focus to this election Go the Aussies and i start whistling Whisling Matlridi off Sydney Habour bridge LOL

Archived