Job Change Since Skills Assessment

In February of this year i received a positive skills assessment and in May of this year I changed jobs, but I'm not claiming points for the new role in my EOI.

My original employer reference is dated from December last year and confirms the dates I worked as September 2016 to present day. Given that I've now changed jobs, would I need to request a new employment reference with the dates worked from and to? We didn't part on the best of terms as i left for a competitor which wasn't well received from the management team. So, getting a new letter might be challenging.  

It's not a big deal unless you're claiming points for it. I would provide additional pay evidence up until May this year, as this brings your employment statement up to date, or at least up to the date you left in May 2018. There's no requirement to submit p45s to show you've left, but if you have it there's no harm in submitting it.

Regards,

Richard