Documents required for visa application

Hello, 

Could anyone please let me know all the documents required to be submitted along with the visa application for 189 invite? Will just my application form and payment do to secure my application and later on upload all the other documents?  I have been given 3 forms also to fill (80.1221, 1281).

I would like to know if i need to submit my birth certificate with the application or can i later on upload it as i will need to get this translated and attested and this document is currently not with me in the country i reside.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Sonia 

You attach supporting evidence after paying. When you do this it will give you a list of  example items you can use as evidence for each criteria. 

What you upload will depend on the claims you made for points. For example if you claimed 15 points for education you would upload a copy of your Bachelor certificate and transcripts. 

Name change? Marriage certificate.

Theres no hard rule. Basically provide anything that supports what you claimed. 

I am still adding things now (form 80 & 1221) four months after submitting and if something is missing ( medicals & PCC) a case officer will give you x days to provide it before making a judgment on your case.