TSS applicants

I have recently submitted a TSS 482 application. Nomination went through very quickly and I instantly submitted the application with all documents I could think off they want to see. Just waiting for my skills assessment approval. In regards to processing time they say no info available due to low application numbers however it mentions 11-17 days on my immi account. We hope to leave for Adelaide end of September, so hope to get everything sorted asap! Anyone else that has applied for the TSS?

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I was still waiting for my Skills Assessment approval when I put the visa application through. as a matter of fact I am still waiting for my skills assessment, however, today I received an email to say my visa has been granted! Applied May 13th, so not bad going time wise. Well chuffed I might say.

4 hours ago, Klaartje said:

Actually, I was still waiting for my Skills Assessment approval when I put the visa application through. as a matter of fact I am still waiting for my skills assessment, however, today I received an email to say my visa has been granted! Applied May 13th, so not bad going time wise. Well chuffed I might say.

Was it a job that doesn't require a skills assessment?! What paperwork did you send?

2 hours ago, lewisant48 said:

Was it a job that doesn't require a skills assessment?! What paperwork did you send?

I assumed I had to do a skills assessment as it is a requirement for the 189 (I am a veterinary surgeon), but apparently not for the TSS, which tbh, is fine by me! I just attached all my diplomas etc and off it went. Let the planning begin!

Hi mate have asked you for 2 years experience in the field ?

Hi guys can anyone help me .i am about to apply for tss but i I have 21 months experience in the field
And my 457 visa is expiring soon . Can anyone tell me what's the solution I can do for it ?

Archived