Cheap Flights Australia to Europe $319

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

There are still a lot of people who don’t know about Scoot, the last I heard it had been taken over by Singapore Airlines and is their budget carrier. The good news is you can score flights to Europe for $319 at numerous times of the year. They also do business class fares for $999 although I wouldn’t expect flat bed seats or free champagne but if your budget is low and you want to get back to see family I don’t think the $319 is bad if you can find a cheap connection flight from Athens to the UK.

Their current special runs from the travel dates below. 

Travel Period: By 30 Nov 2018 

Sale period (Perth Time): 0400hr 27 Mar 2018 (Tue) – 2359hr 31 Mar 2018 (Sat)
Sale period (Gold Coast Time): 0600hr 27 Mar 2018 (Tue) – 0159hr 01Apr 2018 (Sun)
Sale period (Sydney/Melbourne Time): 0700hr 27 Mar 2018 (Tue) – 0259hr 01Apr 2018 (Sun) 

Guest The Pom Queen

We flew to Singapore when they first started up and found it fine, however, I’m not 6ft so for someone with long legs I don’t know. 

Well they use Dreamliner. However when I checked they don’t fly from Adelaide so by the time I add on flights to Melbourne or Sydney then on to the UK (even via Easyjet) the time and the cost is not worth it.  If they fly from your local airport however they do fly cheap to many Asian destinations as well. Definitely worth a look.